Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A quick laugh

Kaitlyn has what I like to refere to as the My Syndrome. She replaces the word "I" with "my." Here are some examples:


Can My have some?

Mommy, My Hungry.

My can do it!

Leave My’lone!

No My not!

Now My know My ABC’s….

This is very cute and we have fallen into the trap of not really correcting it because she is only 3 and its adorable....I'd rather work on it when she's 10! lol...guess I need to start..

Anyway here is a converstation between her and Alena that cracked me up! Enjoy :-)

One morning while still lying in bed, I could hear Alena and Kaity having a pretty feisty discussion. They are going back and forth for a while and as usual, when all else fells, Alena uses the “I am older then you..I know how to…you don’t… nanana booboo.

So I am pretty sure Alena thought she was about to shut the whole discussion down when she said,

“Kaity, you CAN’T even read!”

Kaity, not leaving a moment of silence, replies,

“YES MY ARE!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rosheeda said...

They are so incredibly cute!